If you are planning to visit France, one of the most sought after country by hundreds and thousands of tourists. There are many amazing places that you can easily visit when you are visiting France. The rich tradition and history, amazing location and the delicious cuisines make France one of the top destination for the tourists, who come to enjoy the serene and colorful scenic France. To help you out, this article will take a look at the French travel destinations.
Some Of The Top Destinations To Visit When In France:
- If you are looking for a relaxed and luxurious hide out, then you should definitely opt for Provence, France. Here, you will come across the luxurious hotels, spas, and golf resort to spend an amazing holiday.
- Paris is another must place to visit if you are visiting France. There will always be a new restaurant or a bar to check out. You can also visit the best art galleries, bakeries, and also the historical palaces and the boulevards. Here you will be able to discover the intimate gardens and magnificent courtyards. However, these are not only the things that you will find in Paris, you can check out the oldest and reputed institutions and research centers. If you are visiting Paris, you will definitely have a memorable vacation to cherish for years to come.
- If you want to visit one of the most elegant and gracious place after Paris, then you should definitely visit Bordeaux, where you will be able to stroll in the elegant and gracious streets and enjoy the local cuisines and drinks to cherish a lively and colorful vacation in your memory. This place will offer you with the best ancient dignity yet with added color and zest.
- If you love wine, then you shouldn’t miss out on visiting Burgundy. This place is well known for its wine. The rural yet charismatic Burgundy will offer you with beautiful artistic villages, the renaissance chateaux, the medieval abbeys that you can visit for a serene and peaceful vacation, away from all the hustle bustle of the usual city. Alongside enjoying the historical places, you will definitely not be able to forget the delicious cuisines that Burgundy will offer you with during your stay.
- If you are a food lover, you should definitely visit Dordogne. In this rural south west of France, you will find the most delicious and mouthwatering dishes to definitely try out. You are expected to find trestle tables, colorful canopies, and also artistic scenery, soft and lush green meadows and vineyards surrounding the chateaux, farms and fortified villages on the hill top, which was built by English and French during the 13th The prehistoric caves and rock shelters will show you the best kept treasure trove in the Europe for the ancient art.
- If you are looking for a serene and peaceful vacation, you should definitely visit Normandy. It is often described as the Devon of the Northern France, where you will get to enjoy vast farmland and the green and lush meadows. It is famous for its cheese and apples.